SET has been developing ERP applications for different sectors since 1993, and since 2008, it has given priority to the ERP applications it has customized for the banking and finance world.
One of the unique needs of the banking and finance world is ERP applications that comply with the BRSA and other legal regulations. It is a must to have ERP systems that can easily integrate the processes around the main banking applications with these applications and manage them in a way that meets the security criteria and BRSA outsourcing principles. For this reason, we propose an ERP system to the Banking and Finance world that fully meets their specific needs.
Banking ERP Application Basic Processes
- Advance Cost Allowance Management
- Budget management
- Approval Processes Follow-up
- Contract Management
- Ongoing investments
- Invoice Processes
- Payment Processes
- Purchasing Process Management
Basic ERP Processes
Advance Cost Allowance Management
On behalf of your users or delegates, you can make advances, expenses or per diem entries within limits, store documents in document management, and get document approvals through the system.
- Short Message (SMS), e-mail notifications to the end user, from the document entry to the completion of the payment process,
- Accounting and payment processes,
- Advanced reporting options,
- Company advance tracking,
- Advance / Cost closing processes,
- Daily limit definitions according to the region to be traveled through the per diem screens,
- Expense and subsistence form printouts.
You can track and manage your expense or investment budgets through the system.
- Electronic transfer and follow-up of monthly and annual budgets to the system,
- Automatic and definitional budget reservation processes behind the Request, Offer, Decision, Order, Cost Entry, Invoice Entry screens,
- Budget distribution to cost centers,
- Budget revision procedures,
- Budget limit controls.
Approval Processes Follow-up
- Approval flows can be managed according to determined criteria and you can operate all your business processes with an approval mechanism by definition.
- Management of approval processes on all screens on the system with the descriptive infrastructure, without the need for code development,
- Thanks to the common infrastructure that can be adapted for all screens, approval, rejection, forwarding, sending back, withdrawing operations on a single screen,
- Periodic or instant mail, sms notifications,
- Advanced reporting options,
- Entry and approval delegations,
- Escalation definitions.
You can easily track and manage service, maintenance and lease agreements under a single system. You can have an infrastructure where the payment plans of your contracts are created, invoices, accruals and payment processes are followed.
- Follow-up of shareholders under the contract,
- Management of periodic increases over the contract,
- Automatic creation of payment plans according to shareholder and increase rates,
- Associating and keeping the documents related to the contract with the contract documents on the document management,
- IFRS calculations over lease contracts,
- Batch accrual and invoice entries.
- Ensuring invoice entries over progress payments,
- Monitoring the project target and actual amounts,
- Project closing transactions and capitalization / expense transactions,
- Integration with fixed asset module.
Managing invoice approvals or invoice entries of business units with a user-friendly invoice entry screen,
Invoice entry options with contract, with order, without order,
- Budget module integration,
- Cost distribution processes,
- Creation of payment plan.
You can track and manage your payment transactions based on invoice, advance, expense, per diem entries.
- File and web service integrations
- Tracking of overdue and future payments
- Managing vendor and vendor bank accounts
- Advanced payment controls
Procurement ERP Processes
You can collect and evaluate purchase requests from the end user and easily manage all related processes.
- Ease of product selection by the end user with the product tree structure containing material and service items.
- If the product is not defined in the system, forwarding the request as free-text
- Automatic job unit and request status assignment according to the features of the selected product
- Managing bid collection, purchase order, warehouse shipment order or demand closing processes from a common screen
- Processing the request by viewing the warehouse balances while making a new purchase decision
- End-user notifications with Text Message (SMS) and e-Mail notifications
- Partial processing on demand
- Direct on-demand ordering options based on threshold limits
Bid Collection Processes
You can collect offers for the requests for which the purchasing decision has been made and you can easily select the appropriate supplier.
- Advanced supplier recommendation system
- Supplier card definition for suppliers without a vendor card
- Document management system for proposal documents
- Bid revisions for suppliers with a bid entry
- Purchasing unit performance tracking
- Supplier selection and decision processes among offers
- Supplier competency checks
- Budgetary controls over the decided proposal
You can place an order with the most suitable seller and follow up the order status by considering parameters such as deadline and price offer.
- Order creation processes directly over the created decision, contract or request
- Order delivery status, invoice conversion rate tracking
- Budgetary controls
- Cost allocations
- Current limit controls
- Supplier competency checks
- Text Message (SMS) and e-Mail notifications
- Storing order documents on the document management system
For regular purchases, you can define unit price, value or quantity limited agreement.
- Contract definition based on the proposal decision
- Order creation based on agreement on demand
- Creating an order on the contract
- Order controls by contract type, contract balance tracking
- Storing physical contracts on the document management system
- Purchase contracts approval processes
- Periodic text message (SMS) and e-mail notifications according to contract duration and balances